Data Scientist (Cricket)
Pythia Sports are looking for a creative thinking and experienced person to join their established in-house modelling team as a Data Scientist in cricket modelling and simulation. The purpose of the role is to develop, and conduct statistical analysis of, human-interpretable predictive models for a cricket prediction pipeline.
The successful Data Scientist will be an innovative, self-driven person with high levels of integrity. They will be working closely with local and remote teams and therefore need to be highly communicative, but also work well independently. They must be well organised and have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
For this role, the following attributes and experience would also be a big plus:
- A keen interest in cricket, especially limited overs cricket
- Previous professional experience working with cricket analytics
Currently working hybrid.
Benefits & Perks:
- 28 days + Bank Holidays leave
- Purchase up to 5 extra days of holiday/year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Generous paternity and maternity leave
- Referral programme
- Company sick pay
- Work from home/office